evoPrep™ yields PCR quality DNA in about 25 minutes in a simple workflow protocol. The chemistry utilizes a proprietary salt and surfactant formulation combined with heat to lyse the cell. After extraction the DNA is kept in solution while cellular debris are pulled to the bottom of the tube. evoPrep is ideal for routine DNA extraction.
evoPrep Stool is the first in a line of DNA extraction methodologies. evoPrep is a single reagent system designed to lyse a variety of cell types and capture PCR-ready DNA in approximately 25 minutes start to finish. Simple, Easy to Use, and Cost Effective.
Key Benefits of evoPrep:
- Convenient Workflow: Reduces hands-on steps and required plastics.
- Rapid: PCR-ready DNA in 20 minutes for 12 samples greatly shortens extraction process.
- Flexible: Eliminates competitive kit requirements for weighing of sample or glass beads.
- Simple: Only one reagent to choose from reduces confusion and potential contamination.
- Safe: This process reduces exposure to aspirates, overflow, and tube reuse.
- Stable: Extracted samples can be stored at 4°C for one week or at -20°C for a longer period.
|evoPrep Stool DNA Extraction
||evoPrep Stool Protocol
|Check back for additional protocols as they become available.
evoPREP PRODUCT NUMBERS: